Document Verification Schedule
|Category: UR(6)||Roll No||Name||Father's Name||Marks obtained||Reporting Date&Time||Remarks|
|1||2072302565||RAKESH||BARU||77.50||26.09.2023 at 10.30 AM||Obc on Merit|
|2||2072303876||ASHISH RAO||RAGHUBIR SINGH||75||26.09.2023 at 10.30 AM|
|3||2072301235||Rohit||Suresh singh||74.50||26.09.2023 at 10.30 AM|
|4||2072301117||RESU DEVI||SATBIR SINGH||74.25||26.09.2023 at 10.45 AM|
|5||2072301110||Aman Sharma||Parvesh Kumar||74||26.09.2023 at 10.45 AM|
|6||2072303865||RAKESH PACHAR||KRISHAN KUMAR||72.50||26.09.2023 at 10.45 AM|
|Category: OBC(2)||Roll No||Name||Father's Name||Marks obtained||Reporting Date&Time||Remarks|
|1||2072301173||SANDEEP KUMAR||PARMJEET SINGH||64.25||26.09.2023 at 11.00 AM|
|2||2072301456||PAWAN KUMAR||MAHABIR SINGH||63.75||26.09.2023 at 11.00 AM|
|Category: SC(1)||Roll No||Name||Father's Name||Marks obtained||Reporting Date&Time||Remarks|
|1||2072303800||MANDEEP JANAGAL||BALBIR SINGH||71.25||26.09.2023 at 11.00 AM|
|Category ESM(2)||Roll No||Name||Father's Name||Marks obtained||Reporting Date&Time||Remarks|
|1||2072301362||DEVENDER KUMAR||VIJAY PAL||50.25||26.09.2023 at 11.15 AM|
|1||2072302641||ASHISH||SATYBIR||65.25||26.09.2023 at 11.15 AM|
Venue: Office of Joint Director, Department of Animal Husbandry&Fisheries, Government Veterinary Hospital, (Behind Kiran Cinema), sector 22 C, Chandigarh. Phone 0172-2700092.
The above said candidates, will also bring the following documents/certificate in original for verification and submit one set of self attested copies of documents/certificates for record of this department:
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate for determining of age.
- Educational Certificate(s) i.e Matric or 10+2, Two years Veterinary diploma course or equivalent from any university/Institution recognised/approved by council, as per qualification mentioned in detailed advertisement.
- Certificate of ICT skill course i.e. course of Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution or a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institution at the time of their appointment.
- SC Certificate issued by the competent authority(for SC candidate only).
- OBC Certificate issued by the competent authority(for OBC candidate only).
- ESM Certificate/proof issued by the competent authority.(for Ex-serviceman).
- Identity Proof(Aadhar/Votor Card etc).
- NOC in case of Govt./Semi Govt. employees.
- Photocopy of the application form submitted online.
- If you do not produce any of the above mentioned documents in original, you will not be admitted for document verification under any circumstances.
- 01(one) set of self attested copies of above documents will also submit at the time of documents verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid by this department on your journey.
- In case, you fail to attend document verification on scheduled date&time, it will be presumed that you are not interested in the post and your candidature will be treated as ‘cancelled’. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The next candidate will be called on the basis of merit later on.
(Updated: on September 21, 2023 )
MERIT LIST & RESULT GAZETTE
- Merit List - Veterinary Inspector
- Result Gazette - Veterinary Inspector IMPORTANT NOTICE - The candidates who intend to obtain photocopies of their OMR sheets alongwith answer keys may apply for the same alongwith requisite fee of Rs. 250/-, upto 29th of August, 2023, through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Chief Coordinator, UIAMS(Exams.) PU, payable at Chandigarh. The application should be sent to the Chief Coordinator, UIAMS (Exam. Wing) Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Near Post office, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh-160014. The candidates should mention their Roll No., Post applied for, Name&address correctly in the application. The photocopy of OMR sheet and answer key will be provided only to the candidates through speed post. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- Question Paper & Answer Key - Veterinary Inspector
- You can file your objection(s) till 05 July 2023 by Login into your account, if any.
Candidates can download their Admit Card by login into their accounts.For any problem regarding the downloading of Admit Card the candidate may send email at [email protected].
(Updated: on 20th June 2023)
Schedule for the Recruitment Test
|Veterinary Inspector||02.07.2023||Sunday||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||Chandigarh|
(Updated: on 16th June 2023)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
- Email id for Application Help - [ Updated on: 04/05/2023 11:15 ]
- Public Notice - [ Updated on: 04/05/2023 11:07 ]
- How to Apply - [ Updated on: 04/05/2023 11:07 ]
- SYLLABUS - [ Updated on: 26/04/2023 13:28 ]
- General Instructions - [ Updated on: 23/04/2023 07:26 ]
- Eligibility Criteria - [ Updated on: 23/04/2023 07:26 ]
- Selection Criteria - [ Updated on: 23/04/2023 07:26 ]
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start Date for Submission of Online Applications||April 25, 2023|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||May 15, 2023|
|3||Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee||May 19, 2023|
O/O JOINT DIRECTOR, GOVERNMENT VETERIANRY HOSPITAL(BEHIND KIRAN CINEMA), SECTOR-22 C, CHANDIGARH-160022
Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries
On-line applications from the eligible candidates are invited for filling up the posts of Veterinary Inspector(s), Group ‘C’ in The Department of Animal Husbandry& Fisheries, Chandigarh Administration on regular basis in pay matrix level-5 with initial start of Rs.29200, as per 7h CPC. The category wise detail of vacancies is as under:
|Name of post||UR||OBC||SC||ESM||Total|
|Veterinary Inspector||6||2||1||GEN – 1 OBC - 1||11|
The Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written test to be conducted shortly. There will be no marks/Weightage for interview. Full details about qualifications, age, Pay, terms and conditions of recruitment, scheme of examination, on line application form and instructions for filling up of form etc. are available on the website of the Chandigarh Administration www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in at Recruitment Portal. The candidates may apply "ONLY ONLINE" from April 25, 2023. The last date for submission of fee is May 19, 2023.